Thursday, June 4, 2009

My first blog

Although the title sounds very simple...very formal.... but what would follow in the posts to come is going to be something interesting...

And people ... don't go by the URL "earnest-experiences"... its not going to be all that serious... in fact an amazing story is behind my using the word 'earnest'... for that probably one has to watch the movie"The Importance of Being Earnest"...

Anyways... its just a beginning of my accounts... it'd contain my experiences and some other stories which I'd like to share... and feel free to comment on my posts... I'd be more than happy to get some critics' views...

Finally, let me thank those who inspired me to start blogging... actually the credit goes to the literary committee of our institute... confused...???
Well, its simple....these people didn't publish my articles... so out of frustration I decided if no one publishes my articles... I am gonna do them myself.... :)

That's all for the first post...
First experience will come tomorrow... as today its the day of marketing....(at least one learns something by being in ecell)...
hope you enjoy the journey on this explorer's boat....

2 comments:

  1. Nice starting but continue it and I am thinking I should also start the same because the same case is with me.

    ReplyDelete